Thursday, January 31, 2013

5 Years Old!

A very happy birthday to our Beaver boy yesterday!  

He chose pretzels for his birthday breakfast, and then spent the rest of the day telling me he ought to be able to watch TV because it was his birthday.  Ugh to both of those things.

Neither of my kids are crazy about cake, so I keep trying different birthday treats for them.  This year I tried a chocolate chip cookie pie.  The kids liked it alright, but I wouldn't recommend it.  I'll attempt something else next year. 

Lighting the candles

Singing "Happy Birthday"

Blow them out!

And opening presents!

All in all, a good day for Beaver!  


Sunrise, sunset.  Swiftly fly the years.

3 comments:

kelsey said...

I can't believe he is 5!!! Sweet boy, sweet baby picture.

Fran said...

We love our birthday boy!

The Bowman Bunch said...

5??? Seriously 5??? He knows that that is not allowed doesn't he? Oh my goodness, cute as ever!